|Unit Price:||200000~1000000 USD|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: 2400mm
Polyester PET hot-rolled spunbond non-woven Fabric is not interwoven and knitted together one by one yarn, but the Fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods, so when you get the clothes in your clothes When sticking the scale, you will find that it is impossible to draw out the thread ends. Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple sources of raw materials.
Application and scope of PET polyester spunbond non-woven fabric
1. Non-woven fabric for clothing 1), clothing, glove interlining 2), shopping bag 3 flocking
2. Leather, non-woven fabric for shoemaking 1), inner lining 2), base cloth 3), intermediate padding material
3. Household decoration, furniture non-woven fabric 1), carpet and base fabric 2), wall-mounted materials 3), furniture decoration 4), spring wrap, isolation cloth 5), bedding and curtains, curtains 6), filter Fabric 7) Transfer printing 8), napkin, Table cloth, table cloth 10), electric Blanket 11), modular wardrobe 12), sun umbrella cloth
4. Non-woven fabrics for medical and health use 1), tea bags, coffee bags
5. Construction, civil engineering, water use non-woven fabric 1), drainage plate filter cloth 2), silt-proof drainage pipe 4), building waterproof material 5), insulating cloth 6), pipe wrap
6. Non-woven filter material The cloth is used to filter air and oil.
7. Industrial non-woven fabric 1), coated fabric 2), cable covering fabric 3), battery separator 4), plastic reinforcement fabric 5), absorbent material 6), flame retardant fabric
8. Non-woven fabrics for automobile industry
9. Non-woven fabric for packaging 10. Non-woven fabric for agriculture and horticulture 1), thermal insulation cover 2), seedling cloth
raw material → screw extruder → melt filter → metering pump → spinning box → air drafting → spreading → hot rolling → winding → slitting → forming
Polyester Line Model 型号 单位/Unit PYS-M1600 PYS-M2400 PYS-M3200 NO.of Die Head 模头数量 S:1 Filament Denier 单丝纤度 1.5-2.5d GSM Range(g/sq.m) 克重范围 g/sq.m 8.5-260 Speed(m/min) 最大运行速度 m/min 200 Effective Width(mm) 有效幅宽 mm 1600mm 2400mm 3200mm Daily Output(Kg/day) 每日产能 g/m2 8000 12000 16000 Electricity consumption(KW/Ton) 用电量 KW/Ton 1400 Remark: Can be customized according to customer needs . 备注: 可根据客户需求定制
NO.of Die Head
Remark: Can be customized according to customer needs .
1. The investment is low, the effect is quick, and the investment can be recovered in one year;
2. Low production cost, 1400 kWh per ton of electricity consumption;
3. It occupies less space, the total height of the plant is 7 meters, the length of the equipment is 30 meters, and the width is 15 meters (including auxiliary equipment);
4. Many varieties of production: polyester, PLA polylactic acid, polypropylene, polyethylene PE, nylon 6, PBT, recycled R-PET;
5. The production switching time of different raw material varieties is short, and it can be completed in 1 hour;
6. The equipment delivery time is short, 5-6 months/170 days can be started for production.
Changzhou Puyisen Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Wujin District, Changzhou, a long-standing and culturally rich Yangtze River Delta Economic Zone. It is close to Shanghai and Nanjing, with superior geographical location, good investment environment and fast and convenient transportation. Our company is specialized in manufacturing and selling, polypropylene spunbond non-woven Fabric production equipment, polyester filament needle punched non-woven fabric production line, meltblown non-woven fabric production equipment. Pu Yisen Technology has independently developed and innovated, and successfully developed non-woven fabric punching machines, plastic film ultra-micro punching equipment and hot-pressing equipment, as well as air-permeable and water-impermeable ultra-micro hole punching equipment for packaging materials.